See if you’re eligible for the Illinois HFS Family Planning Program
The HFS Family Planning Program offers family planning benefits (birth control coverage) and sexual and reproductive health services at no cost.
Answer a few questions and we’ll tell you if you qualify for free birth control and other sexual and reproductive health care benefits.
Here’s what you can get for free with HFS Family Planning Program coverage:
- All FDA-approved birth control methods
- STD/STI testing, treatment and related vaccines
- HIV testing & prevention (PEP and PrEP)
- Screening for breast, cervical, and testicular cancers
- Treatment for genital and urinary infections
- Abortion care