For Health & Social Service Providers
Whether you need to make a referral for birth control care, or you’re looking for the latest in birth control policy, access, or best practices — we have you covered.
ICAN! Training & Resources
Implicit bias requirements are now met with the foundational training! Learn more.
Learn About TRUER Care
Explore what TRUER care means, and how TRUER care trainings can improve the patient experience.
View Available Courses & Trainings
Find ICAN!’s foundational training and other webinars on contraceptive counseling, expanded coverage, billing & coding and more!
Contraceptive Counseling and Education eLearning
- Accurately describe the full range of contraceptive methods
- Elicit client preferences about contraceptive methods
- Use client-centered counseling techniques to help clients identify a method that best fits their needs and preferences
Same Day Placement of LARC: Solutions to Common Barriers
- Explain bleeding changes associated with each LARC method
- Demonstrate familiarity with use of the U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use
- Identify testing required prior to LARC placement
- Describe barriers and solutions to same-day placement of LARC methods