Trainings & Courses
Find ICAN!’s foundational training and other webinars on contraceptive counseling, expanded coverage, billing & coding and more!
What is TRUER Care?
Understanding the widespread impact of trauma and actively resisting re-traumatization.
Providing dignified care with shared decision-making at the core of every visit.
Unconscious bias aware
Challenging one’s mental shortcuts in organizing information and decision-making to truly hear the patient.
Using scientifically validated methods to meet individual patient needs; not perpetuating myths or directing decisions based on personal beliefs.
Reproductive well-being centered
Using every visit as an opportunity to support the achievement of reproductive life goals.
ICAN! trainings are free and cover the following topics:
- The Reproductive Justice framework and its alignment with TRUER contraceptive care delivery.
- Screening for contraceptive needs and desires with all patients of reproductive age.
- Patient-centered contraceptive counseling.
- The full range of contraceptive methods available in the U.S., including how patient preference and values guide decision-making.
- Accurate coding and billing for capturing maximum revenue.
- Benefits enrollment to leverage insurance options.
- Stocking or prescribing of all methods on the day of request.
Refer a Patient
If you are referring a patient or client, please complete the Connect2Care Form.