Reproductive Justice Theory & Framework ~ Webinar
Time to complete ~ 50 minutes
In this webinar, Dr. Toni Bond reviews the historical origins of the reproductive justice movement, discusses how the Illinois Contraceptive Access Now initiative is informed by RJ theory, and provides practical approaches to integrating the RJ framework into patient-centered contraceptive care.
This webinar is available to staff of our Quality Hub and Community Based Organization partners (listed below). If you do not see the course outline on this page, please e-mail email@example.com for enrollment. The course will be added to your account within 24 hours.
Erie Family Health Centers
Near North Health
PCC Community Wellness
Upon completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Reproductive Justice framework and its core principles
- Explain how Reproductive Justice is grounded in human rights and Black Feminist theory
- Recognize intersectionality as an integral part of reproductive justice theory
- Explain ICAN!’s approach to creating an ecosystem of care and how its work is informed by reproductive justice theory
- Demonstrate quality patient-centered care informed by Reproductive Justice
This program has been reviewed and approved to provide 1.0 contact/clock hours by the Continuing Education Institute of Illinois.
Continuing medical education hours (CMEs) are provided by the Continuing Education Institute of Illinois as an Illinois Licensed Continuing Medical Education Sponsor, License #204000006.